I am excited to announce the release of my first book, By His Stripes: The Healing of the Church, is available on Amazon as an eBook or paperback.
About the Book:
The church today has surrounded itself with things that are meant for the world, not for the church. The book places a lot of emphasis on the healing and restoration of the church. This thought provoking text examines the relationship between Jesus, who has our salvation written on his back through the wounds he suffered for our sake, and the bleeding woman he heals after she touches the hem of his cloak in Luke 8:40–48.
By His Stripes: The Healing of the Church asks readers to consider this relationship in more depth and what it means for Christians today. In 1 Peter 2:24, we read, “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” But what do these “stripes” of Jesus really mean?
After reading this book, you will learn the following:
- Why the woman approached Jesus from behind to touch the hem of his garment
- Why the woman was in a state of bleeding
- How to touch the stripes of Jesus for healing
- Who the woman in the picture of Jesus and Jairus daughter was
- Why the woman came between Jairus daughter’s illness and her awakening
- How Jesus is healing the ailing church
I have written this book based on a revelation received on the concept of the stripes of Jesus and the healing of the woman with the issue of blood.